We will talk to your clients to gauge their satisfaction with your lawyers, your firm, and your rivals. We will also talk with them about their plans, their pain points, and their unmet needs. We provide a custom approach, one designed to meet your needs. This is, to use the current cliché, a high-touch service. We are willing to talk to all your clients. But we think it wiser to use us to focus on your key existing or potential relationships. Part of this effort is designed to gather feedback on your performance. If properly executed, these conversations will help you understand where your clients are headed, how their legal departments operate, and where you can add value to their efforts. The goal is to understand your clients and the broader market better, and then build competitive advantage based on that knowledge. To repeat: We think feedback is important but it is just a first step toward broadening and deepening your relationships. We can give you a report card, but we’d prefer to work with you to build an action plan that is aimed at better serving your clients and expanding your business.
- PP&C Consulting Launches Solutions Delivered to Help Firms Successfully Navigate the New Normal
- Marketing in the New Normal: It’s Still All About the Client
- Sex, AI, and the Business of Law
- Four Actions for 2018: If you don’t feel a sense of urgency, you’re not paying attention
- Seven Steps for Planning and Delivering a Successful Annual Partners Meeting With Lasting Impact