We know that it’s difficult to build and sustain an effective client team program. Success has frequently seemed too dependent on the assignment of individual lawyers blessed with team- and relationship-building skills to these tasks. In our view, this work is too important to be left to chance. We will work with your partners, practice group leaders, and business development staff to build programs based on best practices. We will coach individual lawyers on client team leadership skills. We will help you set goals and train your team to meet them, and then measure their progress. We believe in luck, especially when it’s the result of careful preparation.
- PP&C Consulting Launches Solutions Delivered to Help Firms Successfully Navigate the New Normal
- Marketing in the New Normal: It’s Still All About the Client
- Sex, AI, and the Business of Law
- Four Actions for 2018: If you don’t feel a sense of urgency, you’re not paying attention
- Seven Steps for Planning and Delivering a Successful Annual Partners Meeting With Lasting Impact