“Marketing” is defined very differently by different firms. Rather than simply comparing your marketing department to other firms that seem similar, we will work with you to define your expectations for marketing at your firm. We will then benchmark your current marketing team, processes and technology to ensure that they are aligned with the goals and needs of the firm. We will make recommendations for improvements, and we will stay on to help implement the necessary changes. We can assist your project managers in implementing technological solutions ranging from automated experience databases, pitch assembly programs, CRM and business development activity tracking systems to new websites and social media platforms. We will work with you to manage outside vendors and to develop the appropriate training and protocols for your team. We can also provide training to your marketing team in every facet of marketing and business development, and will develop processes to improve the efficiency of marketing support at your firm.
- PP&C Consulting Launches Solutions Delivered to Help Firms Successfully Navigate the New Normal
- Marketing in the New Normal: It’s Still All About the Client
- Sex, AI, and the Business of Law
- Four Actions for 2018: If you don’t feel a sense of urgency, you’re not paying attention
- Seven Steps for Planning and Delivering a Successful Annual Partners Meeting With Lasting Impact